Diana Krall performing in 2009
16th November 1964 in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada.
Some great albums:
- Stepping Out (1993).
- Only Trust Your Heart (1995).
- All for You: A Dedication to the Nat King Cole Trio (1995).
- Love Scenes (1997).
- When I Look in Your Eyes (1999).
- The Look of Love (2001). (See below for a video example.)
- Live in Paris (2002).
- The Girl in the Other Room (2004). (See below for a video example.)
- From This Moment On (2006).
- Quiet Nights (2009).
Some interesting facts:
- She sings and plays the piano.
- She is very popular now.
- Her singing is very easy to listen to and very easy to like.
- Her 2004 album ‘The Girl in theOther Room’ marked a change in her music. It was the first album in which she wrote all the songs.
- She is married to the British pop star Elvis Costello.
- Hopefully she has many more years of great jazz ahead of her!
Diana Krall performing ‘Look of Love’
Diana Krall performing ‘The Girl in the Other Room’
- Diana Krall. This photograph was taken by Chris Govias on 19 September 2007 at the Toronto Indigo Chapters bookstore for in-store concert and CD signing. The image is free to use providing one credits the photographer. Click here for the source of this image, along with the relevant copyright information.
- Diana Krall performing in 2009. This is a photograph of Diana Krall performing at a concert in Cologne, Germany on the 18th October 2009. It was taken by Bojin. The image is free to use providing one credits the photographer. Click here for the source of this image, along with the relevant copyright information.
- Diana Krall – Look Of Love. Eagle Rock TV writes on YouTube: This outstanding performance is from the Eagle Vision DVD “Live in Paris”, available now. To order this DVD from Amazon if you are in the UK, please click here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0000634E9/?tag=wwweaglerockc-21. To order this DVD from Amazon if you are in the US, please click here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00005Y3ZM/?tag=eaglrockente-20. There is more information about this video on the video’s YouTube page.
- Diana Krall – The Girl in the Other Room (live, Oslo, 2004). Live at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Olso, 2004. Song written by Diana Krall & Declan MacManus (Elvis Costello, her husband). It is recorded on Krall’s album “The Girl in the Other Room” (2004).